background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Heart Shaped Cinnamon Rolls

September 12, 2011.
I repinned this: http://pinterest.com/pin/87956364/ onto my "cakes, cookies, and goodies" board. And, as my post's title states, my intent was to make "heart shaped" cinnamon rolls.

However, I never actually clicked on the picture to be taken to the site to see how said cinnamon rolls were made. Sooooooo...
...mine didn't turn out according to plan! LOL:)
 The boys couldn't care less though...and that's what's important;)
YUM!
***what happened was I just tried to shape "prepackaged" Pillsbury cinnamon rolls into hearts. First by trying to "unravel" it, but to my dismay they don't unravel...so, I just shaped them by hand...which we now know does not work. I've since clicked on the photo to be taken to the blog from where the image came and she makes hers from scratch. Good to know! HA:) ***UPDATE***found out from this blog's post that the Trader Joe's prepackaged Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls do unravel...so they can still be done quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment