background

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Non Browning Apple Snacks For School

September 29, 2011.
A friend of mine pinned this: http://pinterest.com/pin/253762617/ to her board a while ago, but I didn't "repin" it because I didn't think Levi liked apples too much. I either send grapes or cantelope along in his lunch. However, Joshua was kind enough to go to Costco for me last night and he purchased, among other thing,  a 12 pack of apples (not on the list;). So, I decided to try this trick this morning. Levi was watching me rubberband the apple together and asked why? I told him it's supposed to help keep the individual slices from browning. He thought it was pretty cool!
Levi said the trick worked and he ate the whole thing!!!
I love that it helps add a little more variety to his lunch. Will definitely be redoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment