background

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pipe Cleaners and a Colander...keeps littles busy

September 27, 2011.
Found this pin on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/245424753/ and thought it looked entertaining. I LOVE working with pipe cleaners and we have a ton sooo...
 we started feeding the pipe cleaner through the colander.
 ...
 Abey thought it was pretty fun, but the activity didn't hold his attention as long as I'd hoped. I wanted it to be something he could fiddle around with on his own, while I did my stuff, but he wanted to sit with him and help. I had fun to though.
 A lot of our pipe cleaner were all tangled together from previous projects...Abe got a little frustrated;)
 But then it turned into a pretty funny hat!
 Abraham ran and got a towel rag to use as a cushion...the pipe cleaner were pretty pokey.
...mama's turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment