background

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pepproni Pizza Cresents

October 3, 2011.
I repinned these "pepperoni pizza bites": http://pinterest.com/pin/244969955/ onto my "fun with food...for the littles" board. And, indeed, it was FUN!
First, I tore the paper back and POPPED open the crescent rolls...which, to this day, still totally scares me! I remember "the wait" as a kiddo for that moment when my mom would "pop" open the cinnamon rolls. Then the boys spread on some pasta sauce.
Next they placed the cheese sticks at the large ends and added two slices of pepperoni to each. We left two meat free for papa and added an extra cheese slice to each of his. Then I rolled them up while the boys washed up.
 I cooked them according to the packages instructions...
...and they turned out delish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment