background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Altered School Photo for Halloween

Not sure where the inspiration came from on this one. I had seen in Halloween magazines past, maybe Martha Stewart Living, where they make photos look like the eyes are following you. Or at the Halloween "Spirit" stores where they are selling hologram like pictures where, as you walk past, the image in the pic goes from normal to skeletal, or zombie like. Anyway, I was hot gluing googlie eyes on another project and thought it would be funny to put them on the glass of Levi's school photo and see if anyone noticed. Then I thought I could draw on the glass like I do for the framed glass and scrapbook paper dry erase board I posted here.
In the end, I made Levi a pirate and he thinks it's the funniest thing!!!

***UPDATE***
A while after Halloween Levi asked if he could do his own drawings on this photo. I need to post pics. He had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment