background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin T.P. Rolls

Thought this whole craft station was cute: http://pinterest.com/pin/176894047/, but I only made the t.p. rolls for our bathroom. I embellished them slightly different, but loved the inspiration!
 The timing couldn't be more perfect. Costco stopped individually wrapping each roll of t.p. which made me sad, but this will take care of that problem for a while;) Abey always wants to be in the picture. LOL.
...and here they are all done.
I cut the faces out of paper, the leaves from tissue paper (though I'd use card stock next time), and stems from pipe cleaner curled around a pencil. So so simple and cute!!! Click here for the pumpkin leaf template.
In the guest bathroom.
 ...and in the master.
This is a wall cabinet to add some much needed storage that has just been sitting on the floor for months!!! Adding it to the list of things to do now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment