background

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Trifle

Because I'm obsessed with trifles and pumpkins and fall: http://pinterest.com/pin/87235822/
This was supposed to go out last night  at our Halloween party, but I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off prior to the event and didn't get it assembled in time. Plus, there was plenty of food out already and more kept coming as guests brought their goodies to share:)
 The good news was I got to bring it to the annual neighborhood pumpkin carving party. It's over on the table with Marnie's impromptu, though oh so delicious, chili.
I totally forgot to put the solid packed pumpkin in with the pudding, but the dessert still managed to disappear into thin air...muah ha ha ha;)
*my favorite part about trifles is that they look impressive, but are so incredibly simple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment