background

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Bat Lanterns

Came across this super cute idea: http://pinterest.com/pin/320605497/ and pinned it to my "Halloween" board. l already had the lanterns...we bought them years ago at Cost Plus with a gift card from one of Joshua's piano students. And, surprise surprise, they've just sat on a shelf in the green room unopened. I like the large lantern in the pin way better, but these were free and needed to be liberated from their dark cupboard so they could shine light on our party goers. I used this bat template and cut out 3 bats in each size for each lantern, so nine bats per lantern. I creased them in four spots to give them some dimension and used a hot glue gun to attach them.
I popped in the batteries and hung them up...I LOVE THEM!
Seriously!?!...this is the only picture I got:( There was one for each tree lining our driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment