background

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Thrift Store Score...Framed Embroidered Owl

Went to Goodwill to look for Halloween costumes and came home with this little cutie:
 Finally got her hung up and photographed. A most beautifully embroidered owl. Complete with frame.
 Seriously...such sweet details. Such a fantastic score:)
It was tagged for $1.99, but my mom was with me and I got to use her 25% off senior citizen discount!!! (not that you could ever peg maaaa...  for a senior citizen because she looks like she has discovered the fountain of youth;)
 While I'm at it, I thought I'd give this one a mention too. Bought it a week or two before. It was in an ill fitting frame and had a card done in the same stitching. I'm assuming it was a gift to the previous owner.
Such a cool craft! It is now hanging above the piano on our "crib spring, turned memory board seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment