background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Foot Print Ghosts

Thought this was cute so I repinned it: http://pinterest.com/pin/145883907/. Halloween foot print art.
 The boys got to paint G'ma's foot with white acrylic paint. G'ma is ticklish and thought the paint was cold!!!
 They covered her whole foot.
 Then we placed her foot in the middle.
 Next it was the boys turn. I thought I would paint one and G'ma the other, but the littles wanted to do it all themselves.
 Lity's turn.
 Then Abradoodle's.
 Just love this pic of Abey and Grammy.
Turns out ma and Levi have high arches so i filled in the gaps with left over paint. Once it dries I'll add the eyes. I need to get to Michaels to buy a white marker to finish it up. Can't wait.
TA DA!!! It's so so so cute:)
Went to Michael's and scored the simple 12x12 scrapbook frame on sale for $4.99. Bought a couple extra too;) The white Sharpie paint marker didn't work as well as I had hoped. I went over the lettering a couple times, but it never turned opaque...no biggie, more ghostly sheer I guess;) I used left over ribbon from last years wreath and tied it around a nail and tucked the ends behind the frame. Then I used the super cute hair clip my neighbor made (and put in our boo bag:))) to hide the nail and embellish it all. Only problem is I can't wear the clip:( Then Levi came home with this adorable paper framed pumpkin craft and it added that much more cuteness to the wall.
***The painting of the door and wall need to be done a.s.a.p. No doubt with this whole holding myself accountable thing, it will get done.***

No comments:

Post a Comment